Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Birthday

Thank you Alen
Thank you William
Thank you Mai and Alex
Thank you Andy
Thank you Wayne and Thian
Thank you Trisha
Thank you Karen
Thank you Yong Sai
Thank you Michael
Thank you Aunty Fang Siew
Thank you my dear younger brother and sister
And finally, thank you mum and dad.

Thank you for all the wishes and presents
Thank you mum and dad for loving me
Thank you Mai, Alex, Wayne and Thian for the seafood and alcohol
It's fun to see all of us having hot flushing face :)
And thank you for the stupid but fun yahoo games while we're drinking.



Before our drink came. We sat upstair of the cafe. Wei Thian was shooting the photo.


Our drink was a kind of cocktail. I guess it was a mixture of absolut vodka with lime and coke. Beside us was a desktop with some funny yahoo games - some serve-burger-and-fries-games. Such a creative idea for a cafe to have the computer.



The government launched "Do not drink and drive" campaign many years back. I was very conscious that night. And I was the driver to send the guys back to home. My home. After we reached home, I found out that my parents were still watching the TV. I can't let them see my flushing face. I dashed into the room.

The crazy Alex made a crazy suggestion- to take group photo with my parents!

Cheers !!

Of course my parents did not score me. Sorry papa and mama.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Wei, got makan all did not call me... LOL!